6″ Zinc Mallet with plated jack chain.
Washer cap fastener holds chain secure.
When ordering, ask for Part Number #650020.
This is a neat appearing wall hung, 22 ga. metal cabinet, dimensions are 16″ X 13″ X 5-1/4″, it’s painted a bright red, with white silk screen lettering. Inspection slots in the cabinet allow for the fire inspector to see if the blanket is in place.
When ordering, ask for Part #601.
Bright red powder finish, one piece metal frame with smooth rectangular opening. 699 and 700 have a round slot in top cover to accommodate conduit for surface mounted station. Standard sheet metal screws secures top cover. Optional cam lock can be installed by removing knockout.
|MODEL||OUTSIDE TANK DIMENSIONS||GLASS OPENING|
WE ALSO HAVE FIRE EXTINGUISHERS AVAILABLE
15.5″ Red Vertical
15.5″ Black Vertical
15.5″ White Vertical
20.5″ Red Vertical
20.5″ Black Vertical
20.5″ White Vertical
Red Vertical “Mirror Image”
White Vertical “Mirror Image”
|720||Size 6″W x 7″H x 2″D|
|735||Size 6″W x 7″H x 2″D
Similar to model 720.
Includes break glass cover, lock and breaker bar.
|752||Size 8″w x 7″H x 2″D
Similar to the 750 Cover.
Includes lock, breaker bar & metal strip with hooks to hang keys.
MMP MODEL 200900 ALARM SYSTEM
For AED and Fire Products.
- Alarm volume (85-120 db)
- Alarm settings (4 different settings)
- Mechanical door switch
- External alarm connection
- Low battery chirp
- Key Switch
- Mechanical switch
- External Alarm Relay Wiring
- Choice of alarm activation options
Alarm activation settings
- Alarm activates when door is opened, shuts off when door is closed.
- Alarm activates when door is opened, shuts off with key only.
- Activates for 30 seconds when door is opened.
- Activates for 3 minutes when door is opened.
- Full operation
- Changing Battery
This multi tasking MMP alarm sounds when door is opened alerting you to unauthorized entry or use of fire-fighting equipment. One of the many features that makes this alarm so unique is that it comes equipped with an external relay connection on the outside of the alarm case for easy connection to an external building security monitoring system.
- High decibel level of 85-120 db.
- Designed for “Tool Free” installation.
- Connections for External Building Security Monitoring System as a standard “No Extra Cost” feature.
- All connections accessories feature “Plug & Play” connectors for ease of Alarm has the option switches on outside of alarm case for easy setting of four different activation / deactivation settings.
- Low battery alert.
Fire Extinguisher Theft Stopper Model 670
This handy device helps prevent theft or vandalism of fire extinguishers. The “stop” sign device alone has proven an effective deterrent to tampering. Works by connecting one end of a steel cable to the fire extinguisher and the other to the alarm. When the fire extinguisher is moved, the cable pulls out of the alarm and activates the 85 decibel horn. The horn is de-activated by re-inserting the cable. Model 670
- Tamper-proof, self-contained.
- Self-contained 9v DC power source (included).
- Easy to install.
- Patented sensor system.
- Doesn’t interfere with extinguisher operation.
- Approved by fire marshals.